Login or Register
:: [Home] :: [Forums] :: [Contact Us] ::  [Join the MWH Website] ::  [Your Account] ::
(Y)
Navigation
RJ-58   HOME

Recent Forum Posts
There is a problem right now with this block.

Free Towing Zone

The Wheel Horse Tractor Manual and Documentation Website - My Wheel Horse dot Com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
tgranthamfd
Recent Member
Recent Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Wanted to say hello to everyone, I finally registered on here. Do you post pics the same way as on Redsquare?

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy Terry. \r\n\r\nYou can post pictures as is done on RS, or post directly (upload) via the "Add an Attachment" feature located immediately above the Preview and Submit buttons in the post window.\r\n\r\nGlad to see you come over. Please contribute what you can.

Recent Member
Recent Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Mike, only have a few documents to possibly add, but they are paper copies and for my 2005 classic gt. Have all that came with it, along with clevis hitch parts and instructions. I think the # for it is 85518 should be some of the same instructions for anything that had the fuel tank under he seat. Catch ya later.

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quote Back to top

If you have or can find someone with a scanner, here's the best way to send the info to MWH. We can assemble and optimize the scanned manual images into PDF format on this end.\r\n\r\n1) Scan the pages to PNG picture files at 400-600 DPI (dots per inch) for a single manual. Include any blank pages, front and back cover and any supplements to the manual which may exist.\r\n2) Zip all manuals pages into a ZIP file and send them to Manuals (.at.at.) MyWheelHorse (.dot.dot.) com\r\n\r\nThe one thing I ask is that each ZIP file contain only the scanned pages from a single manual, plus any supplement pages as may exist. This way I don't get manual pages mixed between documents.\r\n\r\nIf you do not have access to a scanner, you could always mail the manuals to me and I will return them as soon as they are scanned. \r\n\r\nNormally this is a two-day turn-around time from receipt to shipped out again. If this is an option, e-mail or PM me for an address.

Recent Member
Recent Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Mike, I did some digging around and found that I have 2 manuals for the #85518 Clevis hitch in an adobe pdf file on my computer, I think one of them is only 4 pages or so. The instructions are 421 KB and the parts list is 42 KB. Might be able to download straight on to here for ya, if I can figure it out. Let me know. I do have the paper copy out in the shed, in the box it came in, as well.

Recent Member
Recent Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

Mike, I went ahead and gave it a shot, I think They were downloaded in the post a documet forum. I had a couple more but it looks like my brother beat me to it.

gwgdog66
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hey little brother, I did post your classic GT manuals. Welcome aboard.

View next topic
View previous topic