Login or Register
:: [Home] :: [Forums] :: [Contact Us] ::  [Join the MWH Website] ::  [Your Account] ::
(Y)
Navigation
RJ-58   HOME

Recent Forum Posts
There is a problem right now with this block.

Free Towing Zone

The Wheel Horse Tractor Manual and Documentation Website - My Wheel Horse dot Com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
fireinspect
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,\r\n\r\n My name is Pat or Patrick, which ever is ok. Just got my first wheel horse tractor and fell in love with it. At first i thought my dad was giving me a worn out old riding lawn mower, but after about two days or so I fell in love with it. It is a B-100 between 74 and 76, still doing my research to find out all of the correct numbers. \r\n\r\n To let anyone that cares; know, if I do not answer a question or reply to a comment or anything in that nature, it is because I travel alot for my job and I always travel overseas. I work for the state dept. and travel everyother month for a month or more. I will answer when I get home or if I have time on the road (and if there is internet avail where I am, most times there is but not always).\r\n\r\n I'm a combat army vet with three tours under my belt. I have been to Iraq and afganistan several times but not with the army. I left the army in 94. I have been with the govt now for 30 years counting my army time.\r\nI live in West Virginia just north of Virginia; about a spits distance so to speak. I have lived in many states including Hawaii for a few years, so " home is where my wheel horse is " \r\n\r\n Back to my wheel horse, I believe i have a 36" mower deck, and like i stated it is a B-100 with a kohler motor and a hydro trans, I love the fact that I can cut in either forward or reverse. the only thing i do not like about it is the seat, wow it does ride rough. but they should have called it a work horse, the tractor is simple in design and that is what is so good about it. I know I will soon need new belts, and would like to find either a snowblower or blade for those horrible days. (fyi I hate snow, I broke my neck in 97 when a building collapsed while we were fighting a fire in a house, the cold weather makes my neck hurt) I'm going to try to make my own spring system for the seat. \r\n\r\n Well i could go on and on but dont want to bore anyone any more than i already have, if you have any questions feel free to msg me or email me.\r\n\r\nGreat Site, Please Keep up the good work that everyone does.\r\n\r\nBe Safe\r\n\r\nPat

View next topic
View previous topic