Login or Register
:: [Home] :: [Forums] :: [Contact Us] ::  [Join the MWH Website] ::  [Your Account] ::
(Y)
Navigation
RJ-58   HOME

Recent Forum Posts
There is a problem right now with this block.

Free Towing Zone

The Wheel Horse Tractor Manual and Documentation Website - My Wheel Horse dot Com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
CTC01
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

Morning everyone\r\n\r\nI've owned Wheel Horse tractors for many years. Dad taught me to mow with his '67 8hp hydro. Been on a Wheel Horse ever since. Found this forum while looking for a manual for my "New" '90 520H. This looks like a really GREAT site/forum. Looking forward to spending some time here! Very Happy \r\n\r\nTodd

racinfool40
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,CTCO1 and welcome I joined about 5 months ago and what a great place for info. If you have a question ask members here have a lot of knowledge and are qick to respond Racinfool40!....

RJ58
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Two very important skills when trying to locate the "correct" manuals for your machine, are how to use the following two (2) Toro website pages: Read On!\r\n\r\nMost tractor technical manuals for equipment newer than 1985 are still available for download from the Toro website. All you need is your model number and this web page link: Toro Technical Manual Download Site\r\n\r\nEnter your model number in the Enter Model Number box and click the Search button. You will be presented with a page which has all of the information about your machine. Now click the Manuals button (near the bottom-middle of the page) to view the available down-loadable technical documentation.\r\n\r\nIf you do not know your Model Number, go to this link and enter the Model Name (i.e. "520-H") in the Product Name entry box and click the SEARCH button. You will then be presented with a list of all model numbers and years of manufacture for the machine model name you entered.\r\n\r\n Toro Model Name Search Page\r\n\r\nGood luck.

View next topic
View previous topic