Login or Register
:: [Home] :: [Forums] :: [Contact Us] ::  [Join the MWH Website] ::  [Your Account] ::
(Y)
Navigation
RJ-58   HOME

Recent Forum Posts
There is a problem right now with this block.

Free Towing Zone

The Wheel Horse Tractor Manual and Documentation Website - My Wheel Horse dot Com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
williebob
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

hello wheel horse people....\r\n\r\nmy name is kevin...and no i don't use cap. letters to often as it's hard enough to find the keys on the keyboard as it is..\r\n\r\nmy wheel horse journey has just started... you see my cousin bought, used for a year or two and then sold a wheel horse 1-6051.. it is all original...he has been using a newer tractor for the past few years and realized he missed his wheel horse...well as it turns out the person who bought it from him wanted to sell it so he bought it back... unfortunately it is not in the same condition that it was in before he sold it....\r\n\r\nthis is were my part comes in...being mechanically inclined i have been drafted to rebuild this tractor...so far i have found this ste to be very valueable for info. and specs. for my searches...\r\n\r\ni do have some questions that i will ask and hopefully get answers to..\r\n\r\nthanks for a great site.....kevin

RJ58
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Kevin,\r\n\r\nYour welcome. Consider joining http://www.WheelHorseForum.com as well, as that site is the best place to get technical questions answered. This site deals specifically with the documentation and not the general issues. Thanks for joining and we're glad to help in any way we can. Please consider "paying it forward" in kind by submitting any manuals you may have or come across in the future. Good luck on your restore project and please post some pictures (before, during and after) along the way in the picture section.

View next topic
View previous topic